The perfect boat for you. And someone you love.
The 2009 Skeeter 190 SL runs like a bass boat, but it’s got all the family fun of a ski boat. This high-end series is the perfect compromise, with loads of fishing features. Enjoy summer cruising? Tubing? Feeling a 6 lbs. largemouth on the end of you line? You can do all those in this fish and ski line. Go skiing one weekend with the family, then go fishing with a buddy the next.
- Passenger console: Features glove box and AM/FM stereo with CD player.
- Rod locker: Located in the floor, it holds multiple rods up to 7′ long.
- Ergonomically designed driver’s console: low-profile windshield, and tilt steering keep you in control.
- Livewell: Full system with fill mode and pump timer keeps fish alive while you keep fishing.
- Trolling Motor: trolling motor is equipped with a removable mount for maximum versatility.
- Bow storage: Keep all your extra gear dry, secure, and convenient.
- Boarding ladder: Stainless steel boarding ladder ensures safe access to and from the water.
- Ski locker: Conveniently keeps skis out of the way when not in use.
- AM/FM stereo with CD player: Keep your tunes cranking when you’re on the water .
- Sport emblem
- 180º locking swivel captain’s chairs: Comfortable, with heavyweight marine grade upholstery, these seats are built to last.
- Plush seating and strut-free ski pylon: Comfortable, durable seating features marine-grade vinyl with convenient storage and coolers underneath. Removable ski pylon is designed to give skiers the elevation they need for performance moves.
Call, email or stop by Lakeside Marina in Oshkosh, Wisconsin to get you and your family into this Skeeter fish and ski boat!